As the 2014 year comes into view, I wanted to take the time and share my goal from 2013 with you, as well as my goals for the upcoming year. In my personal opinion, it’s easier to accomplish a goal once it’s written down, and when you share it with others! With that being said.. here are my goals from 2013.
- Do a free photo shoot for a local business in Maryville, MO (I will be completing this March 2nd!! Whoo Hoo! Posh Consignment shop located in Maryville, MO sells used name brand clothes for cheap) – CHECK!
- Do a free photo shoot for a local business in Okoboji, IA – January 2014
- Do a free photo shoot for a local business in Bloomfield, IA – N/A
- Hit anywhere between 300 – 400 likes on my Facebook page – CHECK!
- Make at least $1,000.00 this year with my photography business .. like my page HERE. – CHECK!
- Increase the notoriety of my business – CHECK!
- Photograph a senior session – CHECK!
- Photograph a wedding – CHECK! June 28th of 2014
As far as 2014 goes.. here are my NEW goals!
Would love your input, and encouraging words along the way! (:
- Hit 500 likes on my Facebook page
- Do a free photo shoot for a local business in Okoboji, IA
- Have every mini session booked FULL. (4 per session – 15 sessions total)
- Create a portfolio
- Buy a new camera.
- Post AT LEAST once a week on my blog. — & get rid of the old non-sense..
- Find my style.
- Travel and shoot more land scape images. && Put them on canvas
- Print pictures at least once a month and scrapbook/project life more frequently
- 100 sessions in 2014.